One day a week we are able to have lunch together as a family. Andrew showed you an adventure we took on our lunch break to a furniture store. We decided to give a new restaurant and a store a try all within an hour.
Our lunch adventure began at the Macaroni Grill. It seemed like a good lunch selection with Cole. He can color on the table, and the bonus was that he could see the chefs. Cole has been cooking with Papa and has said that he wants to be a chef (and a doctor and a soccer player). He loved seeing them cook. Macaroni Grill is a good family lunch stop. The food is fast and you can pick and choose your dish.
Andrew and I have a routine at lunch. Having a toddler, we know how to get in an out quickly . . . we spend less time waiting for the waiter. Here is our out for a meal routine
- We figure out right away what we are ordering
- We almost always split something, it is cheaper and often faster
- We order the entire meal when the waiter comes to greet us
- When the food comes and asks if there is anything else we would like, we always answer “The check, when you get a chance.”
- When the waiter brings the check we have the card ready, that way by the time we finish our meal it is all paid for and we can go whenever we like, we are not waiting
Updating as we go . . .Day 1: About Intention Day 2: About Adventure Day 3: Challenge – Community Event (Hayride) Day 4: Challenge – Use Groupon (Daytrip) Day 5: Challenge – Find Event on the Internet (Art Show +) Day 6: Challenge – Head to the Local Fair Day 7: Flashback Friday – Andrew, Liza Day 8: Challenge – Celebrate with Family