Summer 2012 Week 5
Things We Did Not Blog About
- I did it . . . this week I took Cole to an Art Gallery by myself, something I have been thinking about doing since I saw the lady at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. I worked at following my own tips that Andrew and I have used together, and the trip was lovely. I found it relaxing and inspiring. Cole had many fans as people commented on what a good little boy he was and how wonderful it was to see him appreciating art at such a young age.
2. We stopped in at a local arts and crafts fair. And when we do fall in love with something by a local artist, we try and support them. We bought a glass globe by Aron Leeman.
3. We did some painting during bath time this week. It was simple and fun. We put shaving cream in a muffin tin and used food coloring to color it. Cole loved painting the wall and himself.
During Art Week We . . .
- Shared Tips on Visiting a Gallery with a Toddler
- Explored Mess-Free Finger Painting
- Made Art to Share out of Toddler Scribbles
- Painted Plaster Art
- Explored Outdoor Art
- Finger Painted and Framed Animal Silhouettes