We decided to have a mini olympics play date, so before our friends arrived, we pulled together some red white and blue decorations, and tried to make our place a bit more festive.
- red tablecloths
- white and blue table runner
- red, white, and blue crepe paper
- white bowl, added stones
- two American flags, given to Cole at recent parades
- display plate, just purchased at Stonewall Kitchen
- acrylic picture frames and scrapbook paper
I looked on line and really liked these free printables
Added a dash of these and called it ready for the mini-olympics.
Mini Olympics will be posted later this morning.